Tuesday, December 5, 2023

A Wintry Kiss

 



Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge #636

The  optional theme this week is 'Bundle Up.'  This did inspire me to pull out the sweet My Favorite Things set, Winter Kisses, because she is all decked out in a warm outfit.  

I rotated the sketch. I cut a number of white snowflakes and adhered them to the small panel and then sprayed silver shimmer spray over it all. I did the same with a plain piece of white card for the horizontal strip. The back panel was embossed with a Swiss dots folder. I cut up the sentiment to fit a tiny tag and added a few pink heart embellishments.

The girl was colored with Copics and die cut with the coordinating die. I used foam tape to pop the snowflake panel and also her figure on top of that. The tag was popped as well. It's so much more sparkly in person.  A photo lightbox is on my Christmas list. I hope Santa is listening :-)

Please check out the rest of the team creations HERE and join the challenge!  We love visiting and seeing your creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment