Saturday, August 26, 2023

Butterflies

               It is my week to select a theme for the new challenge at Allsorts!  I have chosen

                                                   🦋🦋  Butterflies  🦋🦋                                                                                                            or you may always use the Anything Goes option




The Allsorts Design Team has some stunning projects to inspire you. Please check them out and we look forward to seeing what you create this week for challenge #743!

I began by creating a panel on the gel plate with various layers of color and stencils. When it was dry I ink blended a Stampendous stencil of cascading butterflies. In each of the blank butterfly spaces I stamped a small butterfly. I also stamped a marvelous new stamp from AALL & Create #907 several times.  I placed this panel behind double frames -one cut in gold and the other in white popped up with foam tape on the card base.  From the same butterfly set from SSS, I stamped a larger butterfly, embossed it in gold and added some color with Zig Clean Color pens.






8 comments:

  1. So elegant with beautiful soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gel plate background looks fantastic! I really should get mine out again, it's been collecting dust for too long!
    Gorgeous butterfly creation and lovely theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really lovely soft Gelli Plate backdrop for your Butterfly Dena, Lovely theme thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layering which has made a pretty background for your butterfly. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background you created is so soft, subtle, and beautiful with the larger butterfly accent on top. I love the colors and wonderful design of this pretty card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and the gold touches make it really special x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful card design, so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete