Thursday, August 17, 2023

Bees

 Cleaning some craft boxes and found these little bees...so they have been buzzing around my desk for a week or so.  Before cleaning up my Gel plate I tried a background with the beehive embossing folder which didn't really show up they way I had hopes, so I embossed the paper once it dried and used an ink cube to highlight it. The dandelions were in my stamped scrap box so I cut them with the smaller Wonky Stitched rectangle from MFT die set.



Linking to Tuesday Morning Sketches #720     and Polkadoodle  - Anything Goes





5 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been busy this week. What wonderful bees, they look almost real, love the beautiful background and take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and great make on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that embossed background. Cute card.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bees are too cute! I love your take on the sketch and how your embossed background turned out. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bee theme and texture to your card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete