Monday, June 1, 2020

Atlantic Hearts #371


Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 371 Sentiment Createdby Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch SketchChallenge'


New sketch time this morning at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog!
This is my Design Team card for this week - which will appear on the AHSC blog Wednesday.
It has been a while since I was a CTMH consultant...I adored their paper collections (they still have gorgeous papers and coordinating inks) and most of my inks are CTMH - great quality and last forever! This is one of my favorite hoarded sets from that time -Charlotte. The die cut sentiment is a  new CZ Design die.  I've embellished with Nuvo drops and a dimensional heart that came with the Charlotte kit.

I am a crafty You tube addict - learning new techniques and seeing some jaw-dropping artwork. I CASE a lot of cards I see out there.  But I love sketches - they force me to be creative myself with the crutch of a great design.

Stay well, get crafty this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment