Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Anniversary AHSC #373



New sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #373
A day late...finished a big scrapbook project for a friend, and just ran out of creative steam. But this morning the cleaned up craft table gave me hope for this sketch. I found it to be a challenging one for some reason. I tend to be literal when following a sketch, and I do not have a large star in my stash and I needed six anniversary cards to get me through to August!  So a variety of products were used creating my card. The butterfly image is from the June Simon Says Stamp kit and I colored it with colored pencils and then covered it with my Wink of Stella pen. I wish the shimmer showed in the photos.  I used a piece of background paper and created the left side by stamping several images from Altenew Garden Silhouette - water spritzed and second generation. Then stamped on top of that with a very light gray ink using a dear favorite CTMH background script stamp. The circle was made using an Altenew background die and the another circle frame die. Lots of sequins scattered around to pick up the butterfly shimmer.




No comments:

Post a Comment