Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Where Am I?


Just Us Girls #478 "Use a Background Stamp"  and 

Yesterday my to-do list went to page two...I have so many various projects, and looming deadlines. I feel so guilty about crafting things that aren't on the list.  But having some fun with the chaos is healthy, right?

      

These two challenges provided some fun for today. Life inspires art :-) I still feel scattered, but am getting through my list.

I used Hero Arts background stamp Picnic Blanket. First with some direct ink pad to stamp, then blending with my Picket Fence brush.  The sentiment (Rosies Roadshow) was heated embossed with Hero Arts white, and popped up with foam tape. I used a gel pen and some Nuvo drops.


7 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining the sisterhood while being so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think you've been peeking inside my brain! Gorgeous card and wonderful snark, thanks for sharing at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I'm sure we all have days like that, Dena. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Dena! Such an unusual design, but very stylish. Thanks for playing with the ombre challenge at SoSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sentiment! And what a fun way to transform the background stamp to tie in with it. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment on that background stamp! Thanks for sharing with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how very clever! I may need to CASE this! Thanks for joining us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete