Monday, March 11, 2019

Journey



           Paper Players #432    and    Just Add Ink#447

I tried to combine two challenges with my card today.  I did a direct ink to paper with Distress Inks: candied apple, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, salty ocean, and seedless preserves.  Then cut the sentiment with a Memory Box die.  I cut it two more times in white so that it would sit smoothly over the other color card stock layers.  The inside sentiment is one from a cherished older set from Rubber Soul- 'Life Affirming.' 






5 comments:

  1. Dena,
    Your rainbow colored “journey” is striking! It’s a beautiful, clean & simple card. Thank you for sharing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, I just saw your card on the rainbow, and it's very pretty...love the way you did your sentiment. My daughter has a challenge open now for the month of March "Rainbows", at Three Amigos, you may want to check it out and enter your card there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy card, Dena. The rainbow sentiment is just so lovely. Thankyou for playing along with the JAI Challenge. Denita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I love all the colours, bright bold and happy. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the rainbow sentiment, Dena! It's so clean and simple, yet so perfect for the challenge. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete