Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sending Sunshine

 

When I first began crafting many years ago, I did a lot of dry embossing with stencils and stylus on a light table.  Today I experimented with a new stencil from My Favorite Things - Moroccan Mosaic.  First, I tried some gesso which was a total first for me.  Those are drying, and I am not sure if it was successful.  I was much happier masking off a section of the stencil and using distress inks with the ink blending tool.  The sentiment is a MFT Die-namics cut three times and brushed with the Wink of Stella pen. The little stamped part is from a Verve set.




Linking this to Freshly Made Sketches #341  and          AAA #117, 'Geometrics' theme

5 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery! Loving the yellow! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ink blending, beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like a double dose of sunshine! Fabulous take on our geometric challenge. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! I love the stencilled background! The yellow is so bright and cheery! Love the sparkle on the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sunshine filled card. I enjoy using stencils and dies to dry emboss on my cards too, but I use my die-cutting machine. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete