Saturday, July 15, 2023

Summer Mood

      Challenge #737 at Allsorts A/G or option Summer Mood Board for your inspiration.


Prizes from Oakwood, SizzixAALL and Create and Craft Stash, please visit our Patrons page to read more about each.

My Design Team card this week used the butterfly as my inspiration. My garden has been blessed with several of these beauties this past week.  
I used the die ( Hero Arts) to emboss a heavy piece of card and then ink blended on the raised parts. Then I placed the black die cut over to give an inlay effect. The sentiment was cut twice in black and once in matte gold and stacked for dimension. I splattered with some gold water color and added a few gold confetti.
The striped paper from my stash.







8 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring on this incredible butterfly. Really lovely birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dena, the butterfly is stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous butterfly card for birthday;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bold butterfly, a gorgeous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great technique, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Dena and how lucky to see lots in your garden, here they are in steep decline.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That butterfly is a beauty. We saw lots on our bike ride today, I think the rain followed by the sunshine has brought them out x

    ReplyDelete