Saturday, July 15, 2023

Lots of Happy

 

Good Morning!

A new challenge at Sketch Saturday for you today.

My inspiration card for you today is all embossing and die cuts and scraps of pretty paper. Last winter I went through scraps and put patterns and coordinating colors together in little bundles that I can pull and use for a card. It has been the best organizer for my scraps and I really use them frequently.

The Option for todays sketch is to 'Feature a Sentiment'

The rest of the Design Team has some fabulous work to inspire your creations. Hoping to see you there:-)  Link up at SS



3 comments:

  1. Great sketch from which you've made a BRILLIANT birthday card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This si so pretty, love how you interpreted the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how that die-cut sentiment spills off the edges of the little square, and the diagonal embossed panel is a great idea too. Very pretty and festive birthday card with that great dsp too!

    ReplyDelete