Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Cheers, Friend!


So many reasons to celebrate milestones in ours lives - small and large. Summer is such a fun time to gather in the backyard and celebrate.  So the 'Summer Drinks' option in challenge #616 at                       Try Stampin' On Tuesday inspired my card.  It will go to a dear friend who celebrates the completion of her cancer treatments and a clear health report. 

The image is a free black&white clip art that I colored with pencils and some shimmer pen. MFT gingham and some sentiment strips from my stash. The circle frame is an Altenew die.

Hope you will check out the marvelous work of the design team and join the challenge at TSOT.




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love the sugared almond colours here, very summery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A marvellous card and colourful, I suspect your friend loved it and your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card 👏💐 congrats, have a great day

    ReplyDelete