Monday, January 30, 2023

Wishing you...

My design team inspiration for the new sketch #510 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

This was a new piece of patterned paper from The Paper Studio. I fell in love with the water color vibe and it has my favorite colors. (This card has the colors and foliage quite similar to another card posted earlier this month.)  For the center element of the sketch I used a strip of SSS Fog card stock edged with CTMH Slate. 

I took a piece of water color paper and loosely pained all over with Gina K inks - light and medium Spruce, Applemint,  and Sea Glass. Once it was dry I used Gina K Foliage Filler dies to cut some leaves and also cut some from Slate card. The sentiment was stamped in Slate and is part of the So Many Sentiments set by Gina K. It's a busy card with lots of layers, but I wanted a little sparkle and added some clear sequins.


I hope you will check out the sketch and play along at AHSC.  The design team cards will post on the blog on Wednesday.

3 comments: