Saturday, January 28, 2023

Sketch Saturday #718

 

New at Sketch Saturday!  The sketch for this challenge has an option twist: Celebrate Love.

My card used a technique by Therese I saw on her blog and YouTube channel Lost In Paper - she has so many clever ideas for how to use those lovely scraps we all have.  If you've never seen her work, please check it out. She a brilliant crafter and an excellent teacher.

I followed her steps for selecting an opening and then paper piecing scraps around the area, then cutting it. I used stitched dies from Pretty Pink Posh and the hexagon from My Favorite Things. Then I heat embossed a sentiment from a retired CTMH set on the back panel, popped up my patchwork design. and added some hearts as embellishments. 

Please check out the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and join us. We so enjoy seeing what you create with the sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Great patchwork Dena and an excellent way to use your snippets xx

    ReplyDelete