Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Birthday Wishes


Sketch #590 at Try Stampin' On Tuesday was just fun to put together! 

 As part of my 2023 'Intentions," I am using pretty scraps. I go through my papers and clip together card stocks that coordinate.  Then I have lots of these little sets I can select when a sketch seems just right for them.  This has been so helpful and fun for me! 

I stamped the flowers and leaf with Altenew's Dark Night ink and then colored with Zig Clean Color Light Pink and Light Gray. The stamp and die set is Altenew Focus On You. I stamped the inside with another floral spray. The circles were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. The sentiment is a preprinted strip.  


Please check out the fantastic inspiration from the rest of the Design Team and join us in this sketch challenge!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Dena, and just a perfect take for that sketch! So sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral image and great use of that wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete