Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thankful

 I am still enjoying collecting leaves on my blustery walks. The rain and wind have made a fluttery, colorful mess outside!  The collection provides inspiration for continuing the Gel press fun back in the craft room.

For this card I used My Favorite Things square dies to create windows on a slim-line sized card panel, and I fitted in some cuttings from a background, tied some twine, stamped with a Gina K sentiment and added some embellishments from Buttons Galore Fall Foliage assortment.  

Linking to Little Red Wagon challenge #626 "So Very Thankful"    Time to send out my Thanksgiving cards now and get back to Christmas projects. I have two big ones for my P.E.O. chapter that I am excited to complete- cards and painted glass ornaments♥




1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your gelli prints, this is such a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete