Sunday, November 14, 2021

Orange Thanks

 I missed the deadline for this color challenge, but really wanted to give it a try. Orange. Wow. That is a color I don't use a lot and I don't think I've ever made a card with only orange. The challenge was at a new to me blog called Make the Cards, a weekly that posts new challenges on Wednesdays.

 I used a Brutus Monroe mixed media stencil on the card front and also on the envelope flap.  This ink blending colors were Distress inks - Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, and Crackling Campfire.

The sentiment is from Mama Elephant. I cut it twice for some dimension and curved it around the pumpkin when I adhered it.  The pumpkin is from Gina K and was colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and popped up with foam tape.  

Simple, bright, fun. 



linking to Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment