Monday, November 29, 2021

Merry Chiristmas

 


Happy Monday! See the new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today. My card is inspired by the sketch and by the inspiration photo at Just Add Ink.  See below.

I stamped a Hero Arts background stamp in black on School House Red card stock (SSS), and adhered it to a white panel that I ran through a Snowflake embossing folder. It's only one large snowflake but I moved it around to emboss in each corner.  The images were stamped and colored with Altenew inks/markers (Green Fields and Mountain Pine), and I added a bit of Glossy Accents on the berries.  The sentiment is from the same set - Hero Arts, Holly Says stamp & die combo. Black twine from my stash.






I was inspired by the Buffalo Plaid, white script on black, and 

the green tree boughs




2 comments:

  1. Love this fresh and very festive take of the inspiration photo Dena! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card - bright, with traditional colours and contemporary elements. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete