Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Peace*Love*Joy



 Happy to be able to take a break from big holiday projects and get creative with this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I missed the timing for #509 but as is often the case, I used the sketch for a card and it was a top pick for Little Red Wagon.  

This week I'm on it!  

After watching another video about using Simon Hurley foam today, I heated mine up and made an impression of the brick facing on my fireplace. Inked with a light grey ink to make my rectangle panel, it looked like a snow flurry to me.  The pine was die cut with a Flora and Fauna die. The berry branch stamped in Cocoa and cut with Gina K's Perfect Poinsettia kit; sentiment stamped in Christmas Pine from Gina's set of the same name. I added red Nuvo drops to the berries.





2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so smart and stylish! Love it! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty background for these elements! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete