Monday, May 17, 2021

Birthday Wishes


 Good Morning Monday!  I am away at a crafting retreat for four days.  This lovely group has been meeting twice a year to craft for years, and we have had to cancel during the pandemic.  With all vaccinated, we are joyful to gather.  Lots of laughter, good food and crafty goodness going on here.

There is knitting, cross stitching, quilting, wood burning and me with paper and ink.  It's tough to pack for this, and this time I've forgotten embellishments...so pen dots will have to do for my design team card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #421.

I brought along all my new Gina K products, and this card used Forever Flowers and Birthday die and Sea Glass card stock.  The background panel was ink blended with    Gina K Sandy Beach ink and her Ornamental Fans stencil. The flower was colored with alcohol markers, and the bit of lace from my stash.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card congrats 👍💐 have a great day 😊

    ReplyDelete