Monday, March 8, 2021

World of Love

 


Time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  

This is my gatefold take on the sketch using some CTMH papers from my stash-so long retired I am not sure what set it was from.  The image and sentiments are from a Simon Says Stamp set called World of Love Sentiments. I used ink daubers to ink directly on the stamp with three Distress inks, then blended over all with a blue and free hand cut it with some shaped scissors. The card base was made with Neenah Desert Storm card stock.  I stamped both sentiments with CTMH Peacock ink. I highlighted a few of the stars with some diamond Stickles.






3 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out!
    Patty S
    AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, i like the colors💐😊
    Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique card, love how you highlighted the stars!

    ReplyDelete