Saturday, March 27, 2021

Pencils Mini Slimline

 

Joining a couple of challenges this morning: CCEE Stampers #2112 "Pencils" and the Weekend Workout with AAA CAS Card Challenge on Facebook.  They have a private group there, but if you love to make CAS cards ask to join. I've linked to their regular challenge blog here. Also, a personal challenge to use some of the new product that arrived this week.  I went on a spree and it's all arriving!  Happy dance here.  This sweet set was a free gift in my Altenew Order.  I thought it was perfect timing!

I don't have any slim line dies, but made this MFT Wonky rectangle work by leaving the die and paper off the edge of my cutting plate and then lining it up on the other side to get the 6" length.  I've watched that trick on videos, but never tried it and was thrilled it worked perfectly.  I colored the image with colored pencils and did a little blending with Gamsol. 






No comments:

Post a Comment