Sunday, November 15, 2020

Warm Winter Wishes


 ATLANTIC HEARTS SKETCH CHALLENGE #395 inspired my design this week.  The colors were inspired by  the Color Throwdown #619  'Aqua, Red, Silver, '  and I am also linking to  Krafty Chicks #533  'Christmas' theme.'

The circle was cut with a Lawn Fawn Stittched Scalloped Circle die. I stamped several trees and stars with Flora & Fauna images (Cozy Cuddles Penguin Set) with Silver Brilliance pigment ink. The aqua shimmer card stock is from Simon Says Stamp. The silver glitter card stock from my stash, The polar bear image is from an old favorite Close To My Heart set, colored with Altenew artist markers and fussy cut.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  It came out sparkly and fun. What a delightful color palette!



Click image for a closer view.



1 comment:

  1. Pretty shimmery card. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete