Sunday, November 15, 2020

Pine Cones

 

Breezy weather and lots of pine cones for gathering here in the PNW.  My little grandson and I made a bird feeder from one with a bit of peanut butter and seeds this week.  The blue jays loved it!

This card was inspired by the Double D Challenge "Pine trees or Cones".

The cones were cut with a shimmery gold paper from my scrap bin using a Momenta die, the pine was cut with a Flora & Fauna die. I cut from CTMH card stock and then brushed edges with Ponderosa Pine ink. The sentiment stamped with Ponderosa Pine is from the Hero Arts Holly Days set. I added some Altenew gold thread and Liquid Pearls.  Mounted on a stitched square cut using My Favorite Things die-namics.





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful design Dena! Love that little touch of twine too ... prefect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pine Trees/Pine Cones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete