Friday, April 3, 2020

You are Loved




Making an effort to turn off news, stop cleaning the house...the stay at home can feel so strange, and it has kept me watching videos and copying. Found it hard until yesterday to get any creativity going. So I played last night with alcohol inks and my new Gilded Alloy on yupo paper. This morning I was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #366 to make something new. I used some pink card stock from my stash, some shiny purple paper from Simon Says for the panels. I cut the SSS sentiment die from gold shiny paper.  I used some Seedless Preserves ink for splatter and  Brutus Monroe gilded shimmer spray on the card base.  Alcohol colors used were Cool Peri (the lavender/purple shade), Shell Pink and Pink Sherbet.
Also linking to Time Out Challenges - use a little or a lot of purple.




2 comments:

  1. so pleased you got some creativity going and this card is perfect. Love the last panel the inks blend so well with the gold. Thank you for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love that AI panel and the shiny gold die cut sentiment loks fantastic on it. I love that die - just got it myself. I may just pull it out today. Also having trouble focusing on crafting even though I have all the time in the world. Be well, and thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete