Saturday, April 11, 2020

Quarantine Playtime




Well, I have been watching lots of great videos and chats with some of my favorite artists.  These cards are inspired by Laura Bassen (http://www.laurafadora.com/2020/04/05/perfect-shapes-star/) and
Cathy Zielske (https://www.cathyzielske.com/2020/04/outline-love-die-with-soft-pastels/) and
FRESHLY MADE Sketches #430

I used A Gina K stamp and die set for sentiments, and my new Frames Diamonds die set from Altenew.  The first card is linked to Freshly Made, the second is an attempt to try the CZdesign challenge in her 10 minute talk this morning.  The solid diamonds are there to cover serious glue mistakes! So I'm going with the "no mistakes, just opportunities for creativity" theory. The photos look better if you click on them...too much sunshine. Wait! That's not a thing.




3 comments:

  1. I love these cool, graphic designs. The layered diamond frames using our FMS are really fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us atFreshly Made Sketches this week, Dena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous diamond designs! I love your colors! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Your diamonds are such a cool take on the sketch and the pastel colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete