Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Celebrate WWC256




Watercooler Wednesday challenge #256 is to celebrate Occasions.  As I am working on birthday cards for my P.E.O. sisters, there is a card I can share.  This uses a Sissix thinlit die I purchased Sunday.  I have had great fun using these half card panels.  The card stock is Nina 110#, with a panel of SU! paper from my stash, and the panel was cut from CTMH buttercup ( a color probably retired now).  The sentiment is from a Papertrey ink set.






3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, happy card. Thanks for playing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely happy, feel good card, Dena, with the lovely fresh yellow! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely sunny card Dena. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete