Monday, January 27, 2020

AHSC #353 + Double Trouble

Back again with my Design Team Sketch for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #353, and also linking to Double Trouble Challenge#48.  So fun to have two challenge blogs team up together! ♥

No photo description available.    

                                                            Double Trouble Challenge #48 "Say Cheese" Something That Makes You Smile -                                                                            closes Sunday Feb 2nd


I had some fun using new to me Nuvo glitter powders.  I was only able to get two colors since many I wanted were out of stock. But these two seemed great for using on a background stamp from Simon Says Stamp that I heat embossed in white first.  Now, this card does not use the twist of 'cheese' - but sushi REALLY makes me smile. I love it, and miss the authentic sushi dinners with my son in Japan. The images (colored with Copics) and sentiment are from a wonderful Lawn Fawn set.  I had to fussy cut since I do not have the coordinating dies.  I added some white gel pen dots, and shimmer pen on parts of the sushi.


Adding a link to

2 comments:

  1. Great colors, Dena! Your card is so pleasing to the eye and the patterned paper is the perfect touch. Interesting that you actually found a Japanese sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #48.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, adorable card and even though I'm not fond of sushi, I know may daughter and son love it and it's a comfort food to them. Great take on sketch and glad you joined us at Double Trouble again for something that makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete