Monday, August 26, 2019

JustA Note


No photo description available.Monday is here again with a sketch from AHSC!  I have used some paper gifted to me from a friend, some Bazzill card stock, some dotted papers from my first days at Close to My Heart, and heart stickers from a Simon Says Stamp kit.  Those CTMH papers are from the 1990s!! I have to admit to paper hoarding now, right??  I found two little drawers full of the samplers I would get as a consultant.  Oh, the guilt...it's like pulling out photos of family from decades ago - such fond memories. 
The colors in my card are so soft and really pretty, but not great on camera.  

  

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love digging into your stash and finding a line that will work exactly the way you envisioned. This is a great design. Love that you are also a paper hoarder.

    ReplyDelete