Monday, August 12, 2019

AHSC 329 Frog Yoga


Image may contain: text



So fun to use my new Stampendous set: Frog Yoga!!
There are 5 frogs in various poses, and 7 fun sentiments to accompany them. My little granddaughter saw this card on my table when she arrived early this morning, and wanted to color some frogs :-)

I colored with Copics, and added some layers of white gel pen to brighten up the eyes. The sentiment is heat embossed.  I have used  Atlantic Hearts sketch 329,  play along with us this week - link here. There is a new sketch posted every Monday, and I love seeing what crafters create each week.
I am also linking my card to this week's color challenge at Paper Players. Black+White+Green






5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the frog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike!! I love your card - and I have this cute frog on the inside of my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Dena! You have colored this cute little frog perfectly...and that sentiment! What a hoot! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool card!! Dena , congrats
    i participate in the challenge of paper players :)
    good luck for you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely adorable! I love your card!! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete