Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Summertime Strawberries

At the end of last summer, I purchased these sweet little strawberry dies, but never used them until today.  I cut two colors of leaves. The sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp die as is the stitched rectangle die.
 My garden has two large containers of strawberries that delight my littlest grandchildren. They inspect them on every visit and are excited to find  treats they can pick. The 1 1/2 year old adores this fun!  And I do, too, because of his sweet delight.

A CAS card that I am linking to Addicted to Stamps challenge blog - #176 Summer





1 comment:

  1. WOW What a fun and fabulous card ... love it Dena! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete