Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lucky

It's been a busy month and a happy one.  I am indeed lucky to have great friends and many things that keep me involved.  Crafting has been on-going, but blogging has fallen far behind.  So I am happy today to share my latest set of cards and link them to DragonflyJourneys #87 to play along with their St. Patrick's Day 'Lucky Charms' theme.  All the cards were paper quilted with 1" squares, and then dry embossed with several different kinds of folders to give the quilted appearance and texture. I just love paper quilting!!  I am having trouble with Paint and my camera....so colors do not look as vibrant as they actually are.






 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dena! My goodness you have been busy and these are just fabulous! I love quilts of any kind and the colors and papers you used are just perfect for St Patrick's Day. Thanks so much for joining my Lucky Charms blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete