Monday, February 28, 2011

Sing a Birthday Song




So excited to try this new music stamp from the Universal Backgrounds set in CTMH's new catalogue! I used a little bird from the Trees and Things set. I stamped them on textured White Daisy cardstock. The rest is pretty obvious. The inside poem I found online and changed it just a bit, computer generated.

This is a very quick card, and I really like the look of kraft cs. So I'm in a happy place, and have a great birthday card to send my friend.
Now that I look at the photo, it seems like the bow is upside-down...that happens to me a lot. It might be because I'm left handed. Well, it's jaunty and upbeat that way! lol
Isn't it funny how posting a photo really changes how you look at it? I think I need to add a little branch for birdie to sit on....

No comments:

Post a Comment