Saturday, February 26, 2011

FTL 129 Clean and Simple Challenge



Wonderful sketch at Clean and Simple this week (www.cleanandsimplestamping,blogspot.com/)

So I got to play with my newest toys: MS* butterfly+ Nestabilities labels. Punched the butterfly in black and then traced the outside on a piece of CTMH Honey cardstock to back it. The card base is also Honey, designed paper is from CTMH Mayberry collection. The sentiment is from Wordsworth- the Dickinson collection.

This isn't my usual comfort zone for color, but I just love the way it pops out.
Can you tell I am on a challenge roll today?! Whoo hoo! (It's because all my papers got graded before I left school yesterday. A very rare event.)

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing card, I just love the sentiment you chose.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful take on the sketch makes me want to try it even more ;-)
    Thank you ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty- love the sentiment on the main panel and the butterfly accent.

    ReplyDelete