Monday, August 12, 2024

Crescent Mandala


Happy Monday morning!

I had such a wonderful time creating my Design Team card for the new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge I'm working ahead because of some lengthy travel plans, and so two nights ago I woke up with this idea in my head.  Do you dream crafting, too?!

Well, I got up and got the cuts made and figured out the measurements and scoring before going back to bed.  I wanted the beautiful open pattern to show and still have a place for a personal message inside.

The mandala die is Gina K Designs Crescent Mandala. I cut two and adhered them together for added strength. The flowers were stamped, stenciled and cut using her new Wishful Florals set. The sentiment is from her new incentive set.  The inks used are Gina K Peach Bellini, Sweet Mango, Jelly Bean Green and Fresh Asparagus. I added some dots of gold to the flower center with Brutus Monroe Shimmer Splash, Gilded.

Please check out the new sketch and see all the designer's inspiring creations Wednesday. Join the challenge!





1 comment: