Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Butterfly Wishes

 


A new sketch at Try A Sketch On Tuesday!

My butterfly was inked with two colors and rolled in black before stamping. This is one of my favorite butterflies and it's from Gina K Designs Never Lose Hope mini set. The sentiment is from Gina's Ornate Spring set. Card stock and sequins from my stash.

This sketch is so versatile - lots of fantastic inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, and we are excited to see what you will create. Link up at TSOT Sketch #652



4 comments:

  1. Wow, love the coloring technique, the butterfly and your card are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will need to try that inking technique! Love the color combo and beautiful card Dena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Dena! I am interested in learning more about your stamping technique. Fabulous colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of like ink blending on the stamp. Using my Misti, I inked the center of the butterfly with the purple and tapped the edges with a brush to so there wouldn't be a harsh line, then cleaned the stamp and inked the outside edges with blue. Some of the ink blended a bit. Then did a rock-n-roll with black.

      Delete