Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the colors, the autumn chill, the special foods, and most importantly the gatherings with friends and family to celebrate our blessings. 

So when I go through my stamps and supplies I find more autumn themed products than anything else. Today I found some beautiful things left from last year's fall kit at Gina K Designs.  The Autumn Splendor kit came with a die to cut these gorgeous fall ephemera pieces, and they are still available in her shop. I just had to make a few more cards with them, so I made a pop-up card. The sentiments, stamped in chocolate ink are from this year's Gina K Harvest Silhouettes kit.



Linking to
A Place to Start - October fall colors A/G 
Aud Sentiments #306 - Fall/Thanksgiving sentiments
Make My Monday #211 - Autumn Colors
Polkadoodles #40 - A/G


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Autumnal creation Dena the outside and inside look superb
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dena, that is such stunning paper - so perfect for our challenge! I love your inside pop-up detail so much! What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Dena what a gorgeous card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, so clean and fresh. Love it!. Thanks for playing along with us at MMM. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card! I like the clean simple lines of this project! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete