Thursday, October 19, 2023

Boo!

 There is a problem, and I know I'm not alone. When I try to reorganize and clean out the craft room, I just find things that I had forgotten about and now want to play with.  Very little ever leaves this place :-)  

So I made this card with a sweet black and white piece of Pebbles paper from the Halloween bag, and a stencil from Carta Bella. I ink blended with several oranges from Altenew's Warm & Cozy set of inks and cut the panel down. I inked the cat and sentiment from two Close to My Heart sets from decades ago, and fussy cut them. My grandson will love this goofy cat expression!


Inspired by and linking to:

Shopping Our Stash -#507 Halloween    and   Crazy is Our Fame - stencil/orange

3 comments:

  1. those orange inks really bring those pumpkins to life ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone with your problem, you have just described mine! My intentions are good when I start to tidy and declutter my craft room, but I get easily distracted and end up playing. I love your card, what an adorable little cat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin stencil is awesome!! I hear you on finding that hidden treasures!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Franken-Card" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SOS507

    ReplyDelete