Tuesday, October 3, 2023

CASE a Design Team card


This was a challenge that provided quite some fun today!

The design team at Just Us Girls has some stunning cards, but I was drawn to Bobby's card. I watched the Jo Simons video which she links in her post, and then went through my supplies. Altenew's folders are marvelous and I have several, but only three florals, so I used Majestic Bloom.  Then I was shocked to discover I did not have Peacock Feathers in Distress Oxide. I substituted Broken China which was the closest one I had. I wish I had used a bit more of it near the amber in the blending stage.

                               Bobby's card:


My CASE

It's a really fun technique and one I will try again. Putting a few folders in my wish list :-)


 

2 comments:

  1. Great job! This technique is very fun [I made 3] - Thanks for CASEing Bobby, and Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and a beautiful CASE of Bobby's card! I love the beautiful shading on those florals. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete