Saturday, May 20, 2023

Summer Dreaming


 A new challenge at Sketch Saturday!  

I am home again after a long and marvelous trip in Greece.  So I apologize for not visiting your blogs and commenting on your creations. I promise to visit and look forward to seeing all you make.

The option for this sketch is "sponging" ... which I have not used.  My card does use a pretty paper from The Paper Studio that I snipped and popped up with dimensional foam. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Dandelion Messages ( May 2021 kit). There a few tiny bees stamped inside.

Hope you will join us at Sketch Saturday.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your holiday. What a wonderful take on the sketch, so clever and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty--that paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete