Monday, May 2, 2022

Spring Thanks


 It's always a happy Monday because of a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Sketch #471 inspired me to create a mini-slimline card. I was cleaning my workspace and found some pretty snippets I just couldn't throw away. One was perfect for the lone rectangle on the left. The rest was done with CTMH paper stash and Gina K Designs Spring Greetings and Painted Blossoms set. I did a bit of stenciling on the green patterned paper and white circle with a Gina K stencil.

You can see the creations of my design team colleagues on Wednesday on the AHSC site.


Hope you will get crafty and share your creation with us at AHSC this week!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your use of snippets on this pretty slimline card Dena! I love the colour palette you used with black accents. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete