Sunday, January 16, 2022

Hello Friend



Trying to get back in blog posting regularly for challenges!  

At Try Stampin On Tuesday there are always good sketches to get the mojo started.  Last night I cleaned out a drawer full of 6x6 samples of CTMH patterned papers.  I separated them into color families and started putting them in my hanging files.  Truthfully, they often just go there to be forgotten...but I saved out a bunch that just went nicely together.  And I used them on this card.  With one cut for a 'grass' border, another for 'dirt', another for sky and a sheet I fussy cut for some flowers.  The sentiment is from a new to me Gina K designs set.  

I'm working on another grouping for TSOT #538...will post later.









4 comments:

  1. Oh, Dena, I'm just like you... I save the scraps and then forget I have them. Clever of you to not only sort your scraps, but also set some aside for your happy spring card!! It looks like you had a grass pattern paper that you fussy cut along the top to give some realistic "texture". So clever! Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and sharing your card AND creativity!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Dena, and great scrappy card! Love all the houndstooth in here, looks perfect against that lovely cloud-scape! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the different elements you have put together, your card is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the strips of paper that you added to the card--it really makes it seem like we are in a grassy field. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete