Monday, January 24, 2022

A Friend Like You

 

Happy Monday!

New sketch #457 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

My design team card will go to a special friend. We have known each other for 43 years and call each other 'sis'  I used a piece of paper from my scrap bin for the background. It's shiny and has some subtle stripes. Originally I was going to try a white on white for this card...but it needed something. 

I used Altenew Slim Deco Cover die, Altenew Retro Plantines stamp and die set along with Simon Says Stamp Eucalyptus Leaves die. The sentiment comes from Gina K's Bitty Botanicals Mix set. The Deco cover die was cut three times and stacked for dimension. I heat embossed the image and sentiment with Nuvo Platinum embossing powder. 

Nothing more difficult to photograph properly than shiny gold...







No comments:

Post a Comment