Monday, January 10, 2022

Birthday for AHSC #455



Monday means another great sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I've used some papers from my CTMH stash - this 2012 Claire collection was a favorite, and I've now used all but a tiny piece. I just love the colors! Do you hoard patterned paper?    

I made the card base with Outdoor Denim and die cut the front panel. To get the diagonal shown in the sketch, I had to angle it and got a neat triangle to use on the inside for a pocket.  I fussy cut the flowers and arranged them on the circle.  The sentiment is from CTMH, Wise Guy Birthday set. 

I hope you will get crafty and join us this week. Link up here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Inside:




1 comment:

  1. Great card, I loved those paper as well. I think I still have a few sheets hiding out, so yes....I hoard the pretty papers! Love how you created the flap on the inside to hold a gift card!

    ReplyDelete