Thursday, December 2, 2021

Sweet Friend

 


Color Throwdown challenge #671 inspired my card today.  I send a lot of birthday cards and like to use daisies on those to my P.E.O. sisters since that is an emblem of our group.  The pink, grey, silver and white is a soft and elegant palette.

I masked off the side of the card and ink blended and then silver embossed the greeting from Altenew's newest Paint-a-Flower set. I wrapped silver thread quite a few times around the card on the blended line, and added some Liquid Pearls to the center of the die cut and scattered some as well.





2 comments:

  1. I just saw this beautiful card on the Color Throwdown blog gallery and wanted to say how pretty and eye catching it is. Such gentle beauty x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Dena! I love your color blending! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete