Monday, October 4, 2021

Sending Smiles



Happy Monday morning!  A new month and a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

I spent most of National Card Making Day organizing and cleaning...I have finally begun the process of creating Inventory sheets for my supplies.  I have finished stencils, CTMH inks, Distress Oxide inks, and all the sentiment dies.  And I created a big box of stamps that I am saying good-bye to. That last is much harder!

Stand alone dies are next, and while going through I found a fun little folder that cuts and embosses. It is from Stampin'Up so I know it's been in there for quite a while!  Honestly, sometimes I wonder if my hobby is collecting products or using them!

I cut a pretty pattern scrap into a rectangle, found some card stock that coordinated and ran it through the machine with the stencil. While the stencil was still attached, I pounced some white pigment ink through the stencil. Found a scrap of green that matched and cut a few bits of foliage. Cut the frame and stamped it with Cocoa ink and embellished with a few pearls from my stash before popping it on with some foam tape.

I hope you will create some fun in your craft space with this week's sketch # 441 and share it with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.





1 comment: