Monday, October 18, 2021

Autumn Birthday


 

Good Morning!  It is new Sketch time at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, and this is my design team card for this week's sketch #443.

After stamping the sentiment, I ran a panel in CTMH's woodgrain embossing folder making sure the sentiment was between the grain.  I did some direct ink to paper over it before adhering the color card stock.  The leaves were created on watercolor paper and cut out with an older, cherished, Lawn Fawn set of leaf dies.  At the last minute I added the metal flower. I recently tried to clean a chaotic embellishment drawer and found a packet of copper Foundry Flourishes. You know those things that are too pretty to use and you hoard them?  lol The little dots seemed to match the stitching marks on the leaves. I hope you will try your hand with our sketch this week. Link up at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  We love to visit your blogs to see your creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment