Saturday, January 16, 2016

Awesome friends



Long time away from posting here. I am still recovering from surgery on my right shoulder.  That arm is in a immobilizing sling....which makes it pretty difficult to do much.  I can use the hand a bit, and so I've found my way back to the craft room.  Boy, is it ever slow to do things one-handed!!

I have been very spoiled and well cared for by a number of very awesome friends. They have cooked, cleaned, brought flowers, transported and watched over me so lovingly. I have some special notes to write.

This return is celebrated using the Painted Flowers stamp and die set from Altenew.
Sentiment stamp is Verve
Wire Fence embossing folder (Darice)
Inks and paper from Close to My Heart (Flirty collection now retired)
Sequins are Pretty Pink Posh

I am linking to a classic, go-to sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment, beautiful flowers and beautiful colors = one beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love these pretty soft colours together! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete