Sunday, January 24, 2016

All you need is love!

 
I don't make many Valentine cards - grandchildren and a few precious friends.  This week at Addicted to CAS, the word is RED, and so I took the opportunity to use a previously un-inked stamp
and it's matching Cricut cut ( CTMH Artiste cartridge) along with a couple of embossing folders. The stamped cut was popped with some foam tape. 
 
It seems I have figured out how to enjoy this enforced downtime in the immobilizing sling and one-arm stamping. Craft room and Turner Movie Channel...life is good!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful red card. I'm impressed you created with only one hand...I just tried it and I need the second hand to start the embossing folder through the cuttlebug while turning the handle with the other hand...lol! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete