Happy Tuesday with a new challenge at
Today I'm using some pretty papers from a long-ago CTMH collection featuring the colors Twilight and Sorbet. My Neutral color is Vanilla. Stitched circle die cuts, a die cut floral image from Altenew, and a very old sentiment from an Avery Elle set, Hugs. I used Altenew's Organic Linen folder to emboss the Vanilla panel. Large and small flowered circles were popped up.
I did try to follow the 3-2-1 recipe at our sister challenge at Double Trouble with some foam tape and embossing twists, but not sure my die-cut floral really counts as an image. But you can certainly check them out and play along!


Oh my, love these colors and the flourish of florals in the focal point and corner embellishments... beautiful card. Don't forget to enter your card in our Double Trouble 3-2-1 recipe.
ReplyDeleteWhat soft and pretty colors, and love the die cut circle with the patterned paper behind, a neat way to show off both of them! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful combination of colors, shapes and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeletewow!! Such pretty paper indeed! I love the colors and you did so great with the sketch in your design. Thanks for playing at Double Trouble! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and creative card design! The patterned papers look great together, and I love how you used parts of the die cut on from the centerpiece as embellishments on the other parts of the card...very cool! Thank you for sharing with us at the Double Trouble challenge.
ReplyDelete