Try A Sketch On Tuesday - challenge #701
My card uses some stencils and a stitched hexagon die:
Lush Leaves and Happy Hibiscus Gina K Designs stencils inked with Gina K Wild Dandelion, Marigold, Sunkissed Coral, Coral Reef, and Light/Medium/Dark Spruce.
The sentiment is from Gina K Tropical Silhouettes.
I followed their 3-2-1 recipe with layers, used red, yellow and green, a sentiment, and added some shiny embellishments as my extra twist.
Thank you for visiting today! I hope to see what you create - so get crafting and link up on the challenges :-)

What a cheerful card. x
ReplyDeleteThank you, Faith!
DeleteThat is beautiful and such a clever and unique design! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, Dena! Very clever way to interpret the sketch.
ReplyDeleteAnd... thank you for adding this to the Double Trouble Challenge as well.
DeleteDena, your card is so beautiful and clever! I really like how you continued your floral pattern onto hexagons. -Donna
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThe stamping of the beautiful flor, cut and placement
and of the hexagons is so unique and your background is perfect. Thank you sharing your beautiful card with us at Double Trouble.
What a gorgeous card! I love how you used the hexagons to display the floral image, and the vibrant colors you selected. I want to try this idea, thank you for sharing with us at the Double Trouble challenge.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is stunning. What fabulous stenciling and card arrangement. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble.
ReplyDelete